Lastiver, Goshavank Monastery, Lake Gosh, 2 days
A two day trip to Northeastern Armenia.
Aspar Tour provides everything needed for the trip, including cold and hot drinks — coffee, tea, as well as fresh and dried fruits and other snacks. Outdoor breakfasts, dinners and suppers offered, too. You will be accompanied by Aspar Tour’s professional drivers. Feel free to contact us for further details.
- Setting off from Yerevan to village Dsegh in Lori region, then to pastures Ndjara and Kochakar (1500 metres above sea level), on a beautiful Atan-Yenoqavan forest road.
- Dinner:in Kochakar (village cuisine)
- Setting off to Lastiver (a 20-30 minutes walk of medium difficulty). Lastiver is situated in a beautiful dense forest, at the bank of river Kachagbyur, at an altitude of 1200 m above sea level. The river has numerous wonderfull waterfalls and is full of delicious Karmrakayt fish. High rocks, which have a lot of small and big caves, tower above from the two banks of the river. Lastiver camp has all conditions for a wild and active holiday.
- Supper: in Lastiver (barbecue, potatoes baked in ashes, home made vodka, wine, etc.)
- Overnight stay: in Lastiver (in tents, in natural lodgings)
- Reaching the vehicles on foot (Kochakar), then setting off to Goshavanq church in Yenoqavan-Ijevan-Dilijan direction. Goshavank is a monastery complex built in the 12th century in the place of an even older church which had been ruined by an earthquake.
- Setting off to lake Gosh: it’s a mountainous lake and is situated at the end of Dilijan National Park, 2,5 km away from Gosh community.
- Picnic at the river (barbecue, vegetables fruits, juice, home made vodka, wine, etc.)
- Setting off to Yerevan
All passenger seats in our vehicles are covered by insurance.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter: